Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Making It Happen TV with Guest Brant Fricker


Sometimes you meet someone and you instantly feel at home in their presence.  Brant Fricker is a person that is a friend to everyone he meets.

I had known Brant for several years and yet had never had the opportunity to interview him.  His talents go before him, so I was already aware of the gifts that God had placed within him.

On the day of our interview Brant hadn't gotten much sleep and drove in from West Texas totally exhausted, but determined to not let that stop him from giving us his best performance. 

I can tell you he didn't disappoint us.  Not only is Brant a talented musician and singer, but he is also a very funny guy who kept us all laughing. 

He asked me which jacket I wanted him to wear on the program and pulled out three for me to choose from.  I picked the one he was already wearing because it looked really good on him.  Unknowingly the bomber type jacket was lined with fur.  I had no idea he was in agony from the heat of the jacket, but he never said a word until the performance and his interview was almost over.  Needless to say, we all had a good laugh at his expense. 
Thank you Brant for being such a great guest and an amazing talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment