Monday, May 2, 2016

Musician and Singer Clarence Boyd's Wisdom Tip

Clarence Boyd was such an interesting interview.  He humored me by playing a couple of songs for me on his well-used piano.  What a great talent as well as a wonderful down to earth guy.

Dreamers Versus Visionaries

 
A dreamer only wishes he could do something, bur a visionary not only wishes, he does something to make it come to pass.

 

My take on Clarence Boyd's Wisdom Tip.

 
I remember years ago thinking since I have some talents that need to be revealed maybe someone will notice and knock on my door.   I was being a dreamer.  I know some people are discovered without doing a thing, but for most, it takes making yourself available by taking certain steps in the right direction.  That's being a visionary.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment